Here are the ten top news headlines on health and wellness from India and the World:
1) Meghalaya Governor Satya Pal Malik tests Covid positive.
2) No amount of alcohol is good for the heart, says World Health Federation.
3) Cadila re-appoints Sharvil P Patel as MD for another five-year term.
4) Pharma firm La Renon acquires a majority stake in Enaltec Labs.
5) Zydus gets the final USFDA nod to market generic version of Vigabatrin tablets.
6) Covid-hit Gujarat clamps night curfew in 17 towns.
7) In the third Covid wave: Dolo market share nears 60%.
8) Nanobubbles in the blood of Covid 19 patients could treat, prevent infection with Coronavirus varients.
9) Teen vax drive in full steam, booster for elders lack speed.
10) Health departments to vaccinate school College dropouts.