Health and Wellness News Headlines Today
Top 10 News Headlines on Health and Wellness from India and the World brought to you by Fit Northeast
1. Assam CM Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma lays the foundation stone of a Multi-Utility Building of the Red Cross Society at Silchar.
2. India administered 2.5 Crore doses of the Covid-19 vaccine in the last 24 hours.
3. India recorded 35,662 new Covid-19 cases were reported in the last 24 hours.
4. The recovery rate of India is 97.65%.
5. In Mumbai, few health workers and politicians have taken the third dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
6. Delhi records 0 Covid-19 deaths on Saturday.
7. Ahmedabad Corporation makes it mandatory for city busses, tourist places and libraries.
8. Serum Institute scales up Covishield production, to supply 200 million doses from October.
9. Delhi Hospital see a rise in the number of seasonal flu among children.
10. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib asked to close over after violation of Covid-19 norms.
Be the first to start a discussion here. Sign-in to write a comment now!